• Networking opportunities
• Possibility to find partners for grant applications through network
• Extensive distribution through our mailing list
If you would like to share something with the other members on the mailing list, please send this information to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that our googlegroups mailing list is moderated this preventing from inappropriate contents to be distributed.
• Listing new publications on our website
• Discounted registration at ENAS conferences & summer schools
• Discounts for the Aging Studies Series publications
• Best PhD Dissertation Prize/ Best MA Thesis Prize
If you are interested in becoming a member, please fill out the membership form .
Membership fees are due annually and can be paid via bank transfer to:
ENAS – European Network in Aging Studies
Uni Credit Bank Austria
IBAN: AT72 12000 10007703829
Call for proposals: WAM Summer School 2017
Celebrating 10 years of WAM
Joint ENAS & NANAS Conference / 9th International Symposium on Cultural Gerontology
Cultural Narratives, Processes and Strategies in Representations of Age and Aging
Call for Papers by the MLA Age Studies Forum
The Modern Language Association Age Studies Forum will propose several panels for the January 2018 MLA convention in NYC.